Best Happy Valentines Day Quotes 2018 to Impress Your Love

Best Happy Valentines Day Quotes 2018 to Impress Your Love 



This fire that we call loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.
A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life.
If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile.
Good thing I brought my library card, because I’m checkin’ you out.
Most people are slow to champion love because they fear the transformation it brings into their lives. And make no mistake about it: love does take over and transform the schemes and operations of our egos in a very mighty way.
Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.


Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I skinned my knee when I fell for you.
Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.
Happy valentines day my love
You have bewitched me, body and soul.

Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I skinned my knee when I fell for you.
Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.
Happy valentines day my love
You have bewitched me, body and soul.

Love is the emblem of eternity: it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.
Love does not dominate; it cultivates.

Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.
On this Valentines let me tell you, you are a sweetheart who makes every day the bright and cheerful kind, who brings the warmest memories and the happiest thoughts to mind.
Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before.
There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.

You walked in, and the sun broke through the clouds. Suddenly, life was worth living, and it became this big adventure. Thank you for being part of my life.
Today’s Valentine’s Day. There’s a whole day devoted solely to love. Does that make any sense? Nah. Love makes us all crazy. But it’s fun too
Some people care too much, I think it’s called love.
Great love awakens us to the fullness of life. Great love shapes us. When we are embrace of love the world appears brighter and evens our food taste better when we love.

I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.
Friends are the siblings God never gave us.

She turned and bolted out the door. She had learnt an important lesson – “When a man paid ‘for’ you…you paid ‘to’ him.” It was her first Valentine slaughter.
On Valentine’s day we think of those who make our life worthwhile, Those gracious, friendly people who we think of with a smile.

Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.
Just because someone doesn’t love you
in the way you want them to,
doesn’t mean that they don’t love you
with all they’ve got.
There is an important difference between love and friendship. While the former delights in extremes and opposites, the latter demands equality.
The power of love is that it sees all people.

I don’t know what I ever did to deserve your love, but I’m so thankful for it. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle.


Sharing my life with you turns everyday living into something warm and beautiful. I’m so happy to be sharing life with you. Happy Valentines Day.

We loved with a love that is more than love.
Love is an act factor not just a lip service. Show love to someone today. Happy Valentines Day.
Another Valentines Day, and the greatest gifts ever is your love and your friendship, all the attributes you bring to our relationship.

No other relationship in my life could compare to the love we share. I’m enamored by your tender touch and your ravishing romance. Happy Valentine’s Day to my amazing love!
When love is not madness, it is not love.
Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law.
The beat of two hearts becomes one when intertwined in a passionate kiss.

This message comes with all my love to thank you for the happiness you bring into my life not only on Valentines Day but each and every day.

A friend is what the heart needs all the time.


The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.
In February when my garden is barren of flowers, you are the only flower blooming in my heart. I cherish you and adore you with all of my heart because you are my Valentine.

Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.

The day we met is a day I will cherish until the end of time. I have never felt as happy as I do when you are at my side.
I’d never done Valentine’s Day before. We didn’t celebrate it in Catholic School. I understood Valentine’s Day, as a concept. The naked baby shoots you with an arrow and you fall in love.



Best Happy Valentines Day Quotes 2018 to Impress Your Love 

Comments