Unique Valentine Day Quotes | Happy Valentine Day Messages

Unique Valentine Day Quotes | Happy Valentine Day Messages


As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realise how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.

* You are the *coca* to my *cola*
You are the *race* to my *car*
You are the *macaroni* to my *cheese*
You are the *Wal* to my *Mart*
but most of all….
You are the *keys* to my *heart*

 I’m not asking for diamonds or roses this Valentine’s Day. I have your love and it is all that I need. You’re an amazing man and I love you dearly – Happy Valentine’s Day!

 If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say ‘i love you.’! i love you baby forever and always.


 Some people say they want a Prince Charming, But I on the other hand, Say I don’t. That’s because I have a guy a billion times better than that. Love you more on Valentine’s Day.


Happy Valentines Day.!!
Love is not as simple as candle & Roses
Love is day-to-day living; talking time,
making time to be there,
with open arms and giving Heart

The smile on your face lets me know
that u need me there’s a truth in your eyes
saying you’ll never leave me the touch of
your hand says you’ll catch me if ever I fall.



Comments